Flight Watch is an all-in-one fleet tracking solution developed by AirNav Systems to facilitate smooth and seamless flight operations management. This turnkey cloud-based application provides fleet operators and owners the tools to monitor and manage their aircraft fleet efficiently.
With Flight Watch, fleet operators can access a range of advanced monitoring features, including the ability to view detailed flight parameters, monitor second-by-second flight movements, and track real-time flight events such as take-offs, landings, and approaches.
- Realtime flight events
- Trigger-based Notification System
- Current Fleet Status
- On-demand Integration with Datalink & Inflight Connectivity Service Providers
- Add and remove aircraft easily
- 30+ Filters, Overlays & Configurations
- METAR, TAF, NOTAM, TFR Reports
- Aircraft Utilization Statistics
- 365-day Historical Flight Data
- Interactive Tracking Dashboard
- FIR Boundaries, NAVAIDS & Waypoints
- Selective Aircraft Blocking/Unblocking
Data Sources Available
Ops and Dispatch Productivity
Compliance Aiding Tool
Priority Customer Support
& Easy to use
Fleet Status Awareness
Your Flightwatch Panel
Displays an overview of fleet activity, including flights scheduled, in-air and on-ground.
Fleet Management Console
Provides access to fleet management settings, list filtering options and a timeline.
Fleet Status Panel
Displays daily fleet activity, including a graph of arrivals & departures.
Filters & Overlays
Allows filters, maps, and weather overlays to be set up and configured.
Labels help identify aircraft and can be customized to display various flight parameters.
Flight Events Panel
Displays real-time flight updates such as take-offs, landings & final approaches.