Features & Benefits
Enhance your tracking experience with 7 exciting new maps including SkyVector, Satellite and Dark maps.
Detailed weather layers
Cloud Coverage, North American Radar, Intense Precipitation, Wind Barbs, Volcanic Eruptions, AIRMETS & SIGMETS.
Now track flights uninterrupted, over oceans, deserts and mountains. Because with satellite based ADS-B tracking, no plane is ever out of sight.
Access rich historical flight data and much more for up to 90 days.
Preparing a flight plan? Let our ATC Boundaries, NavAids and Waypoints assist you!
Enjoy truly unlimited, ad-free flight tracking with no time outs and pop-ups.
Gain access to our premium apps on Android & IOS for no extra charge.
Students & Trainees
Airport Trainees Staff
How to Register?
- Create a FREE account on RadarBox.com
- Upload your enrolment or ID proof below
- Get your Pilot Subscription activated within 72 hours after successful ID & enrolment verification
Student or Trainee ID Card, or other official proof of enrolment. (subject to acceptance and verification by RadarBox)* We are currently NOT accepting any kind of licence as ID or enrolment proof. Please do not send us Student Pilot Licences or any other aviation related licences or passes. We will not entertain nor consider them as ID / enrolment proof.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is ONLY open to students or trainees who are currently undergoing training in an aviation related field and plan on working in the aviation industry upon graduation. You must be undergoing training during the time of this promotion to avail this 1 year free complimentary pilot subscription.
- The activation of the Pilot Subscription is subject to verification of ID and enrolment documents provided by the student. AirNav Systems reserves the right to reject any ID or proof enrolment for any reason it deems fit.
- Persons acquiring RadarBox Pilot Account Subscriptions (Student Offer) by fraudulent means (falsifying documents or making false claims) are liable to have their accounts permanently cancelled and banned from RadarBox.com.